|Roller Derby Skate Shop in Cardiff, UK.100% Derby Owned and Operated.www.skatealley.co.uk||Lovingly handmade awesome printed leggings from Cardiff, Wales.
We’re always on the lookout for new sponsors and contributors to work with, from cash donations, discounted services or marketing & publicity partnerships, the possibilities are endless. If you or your business would like to find out more email mailto:email@example.com
Why support DRR?
Roller Derby is one of the fastest growing sports in Britain, attracting players and spectators from a wide range of backgrounds and ages. Roller derby’s unique amateur sport model attracts a loyal fan base that is passionate about the “work hard, play hard” ethos of extreme sports. The DIY ethos of roller derby provides our sponsors with a unique opportunity to develop a creative partnership that is as hard-hitting and cutting edge as the sport itself.
What we can offer you
- Uniform sponsorship – logos / patches on uniforms (both home and away)
- Game day official sponsors
- Advert / logo in programmes and on promotional material
- Prominent banner at all games and other events such as fundraisers etc.
- Stall at events (if relevant)
- Link on our website
- Promotion across our social media sites
- A team of positive ambassadors and role models to represent your brand.
Want to know more? Get in touch now mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org
Roller Derby Audience
Dolly Rockit Rollers
- 18 – 29 yr olds – 35%
- 30 – 39 yr olds – 46%
- 40+ – 11%
- 3,200+ fans on Facebook
- Our average post reach on Facebook is approximately 4,500
- 3,100 + Twitter followers
- 25-34 yr olds – 38%
- 35-54 yr olds – 45%
- Male 39% / Female 61%
- Straight: 82% / LGBT, 18%
According to World Flat Track Derby Association’s 2012 demographic survey of roller derby audiences across the world.