If you would like to help us get to our away games or help us buy new kit for our Cadets, please use this link to donate, we appreciate every donation, however small!
|Roller Derby Skate Shop in Cardiff, UK.100% Derby Owned and Operated.www.skatealley.co.uk|
We’re always on the lookout for new sponsors and contributors to work with, from cash donations, discounted services or marketing & publicity partnerships, the possibilities are endless. If you or your business would like to find out more email mailto:email@example.com
Why support DRR?
Roller Derby is one of the fastest growing sports in Britain, attracting players and spectators from a wide range of backgrounds and ages. Roller derby’s unique amateur sport model attracts a loyal fan base that is passionate about the “work hard, play hard” ethos of extreme sports. The DIY ethos of roller derby provides our sponsors with a unique opportunity to develop a creative partnership that is as hard-hitting and cutting edge as the sport itself.
What we can offer you
- Uniform sponsorship – logos / patches on uniforms (both home and away)
- Game day official sponsors
- Advert / logo in programmes and on promotional material
- Prominent banner at all games and other events such as fundraisers etc.
- Stall at events (if relevant)
- Link on our website
- Promotion across our social media sites
- A team of positive ambassadors and role models to represent your brand.
Want to know more? Get in touch now mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org
Roller Derby Audience
Dolly Rockit Rollers
- 18 – 29 yr olds – 35%
- 30 – 39 yr olds – 46%
- 40+ – 11%
- 3,200+ fans on Facebook
- Our average post reach on Facebook is approximately 4,500
- 3,100 + Twitter followers
- 25-34 yr olds – 38%
- 35-54 yr olds – 45%
- Male 39% / Female 61%
- Straight: 82% / LGBT, 18%
According to World Flat Track Derby Association’s 2012 demographic survey of roller derby audiences across the world.